Where to Eat at Aksarben Village
On the menu this year: Excellent eats from Maha’s neighboring restaurants.
June 30, 2023
In case you didn’t catch the news, July 2023 will be the final Maha at Aksarben Village! This summer, we’re celebrating our groovy neighbors of the last 13 festival seasons. Aksarben Village is filled with every kind of cuisine your heart desires. We’re making it easier than ever to check them out!
Here’s what you need to know:
- This year only, there will not be food trucks inside the festival.
- Instead, there will be four new exit-only gates along 67th Street, opening right at the doorstep of several eateries — some even offering special Maha menus. Check out the Maha map to locate these exit gates.
- You can reenter the festival at any time; just keep your ticket handy to scan out and in.
- Like past years, for important safety reasons, outside food and drinks are not allowed to be brought into the festival gates.
- Look for the picnic tables just outside the Maha main entrance near 67th and Frances, complete with yard games all day and live music at dinnertime. It’s a whole vibe.
- Inside Maha, VIP PLUS features complimentary food from Le Bouillon from 5-8 p.m. each day (included with your VIP PLUS ticket). Google VIP features complimentary food from Via Farina from 5-8 p.m. each day (included with your Google VIP or VIP PLUS ticket). Gluten-free and vegan items are available for these ticket holders upon request; no need to arrange in advance, just ask at the service line.
Be sure to support your favorite Aksarben Village-area eatery
Less than a minute walk from the festival:
Jones Bros. Cupcakes
Gold Mountain Restaurant
Within 2-10 minutes walking distance:
Cold Stone Creamery & Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
Inner Rail Food Hall
Pickleman’s Gourmet Cafe
Ponzu Sushi & Grill