Everything You Need Know About Attending Maha Festival
August 12, 2019
Slick new wristbands with cashless technology, a sold-out Saturday, free parking, lots of local food options, and more.
The 11th annual Maha Music Festival presented by Buildertrend is ready for ya. Here’s what you need to know.
SAVE TIME AND SET UP YOUR EVENTBRITE PAY WALLET BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Your music festival wristband will come with cashless payment technology. With all vendors accepting the same form of payment, buying stuff will be a breeze. All you need to do is set up an Eventbrite Pay Wallet online and it’ll get synced with your wristband when you make your first purchase on-site. Don’t want to use a credit card? There will be multiple spots to load cash to your Eventbrite Pay Wallet throughout the park.
View a printable version here.
These three free lots will have you covered.
Clear bags are NOT necessary, but all bags will be thoroughly searched by security before entry. Metal detectors will also be used for search. Hard-sided coolers and over-sized backpacks (i.e. backpacking through Europe-style) are not permitted.
No bag? Reduce your time in line by using the “Bag Free” line and breeze through security.
IS THIS ALLOWED?
You can bring in the following items:
- Lawn Chairs (must be positioned outside of the chair-free zone)
- Insect repellent
- Factory-sealed water bottles
- Empty water bottles — FREE refills at the First National Bank station located in the park!
- Baby strollers
Leave this stuff at home:
- Pets (except for ADA Certified Service animals)
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Hard-sided coolers (soft-sided are OK)
- Large or framed backpacks
- Outside food or beverage (aside from factory-sealed water)
- Umbrellas (ponchos are cool)
- Camping tents
- Glass containers
- Instruments, air horns, or megaphones
- Laser Pointers
- Audio recording equipment
- Roller skates, skateboards (unless you’re with Rabble Mill), scooters, or bicycles (though there is a monitored bike parking area just outside of the park)
- Professional photography and video recording equipment including cameras with interchangeable lenses and SLRs
TRANSFERRING A TICKET
So, you bought a ticket but can’t go after all? The ticket PDF that was emailed to you can just be given to a friend, even if it still has your name on it. If you want to change the name or email associated with the ticket, you can do that from your Eventbrite account. Here’s how to do that.
YOU GET ONE WRISTBAND PER PASS
If you purchased a two-day Friday/Saturday pass, you will only receive one wristband when you arrive at the gate. We suggest just keeping the wristband on overnight.
If you bought a two-day Friday/Saturday pass and now you want one person to go Friday and a different person to go on Saturday, keep in mind that pass still only comes with one wristband.
Kids 10 and under get in for free! We don’t card them, and they don’t need to pre-register anywhere — just show up. Kids won’t receive their own wristbands, so any purchases they want to make will have to be with someone who’s got a wristband set up with their Eventbrite Pay Wallet.
WHAT’S THERE TO EAT?
Lots of fabulous local food vendors will be a part of Maha this year. Most vendors will serve gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options. All vendors will take Eventbrite Pay Wallet as the only form of payment. Check this list:
All your questions are answered on the Maha Festival Frequently Asked Questions page. Dig in!